What are "Cookies"?
Cookies are small, single text files sent by the websites visited by the user and next downloaded on the user's computer. Information contained in cookies may only be read by the website that created cookies. At the same time, the website has no access to any other files located on the user's computer.
Cookies used at https://obwarzanek.com/ allow to properly adjust the information displayed on the website and to personalise its contents, they also allow to measure user interactions on websites. The purpose of using cookies is to adjust and improve the functioning of the website https://obwarzanek.com/, as well as to measure the effects of campaigns conducted on the website. Cookies allow to define users' likes, which contributes to improvement of the quality of our services on a permanent basis. Cookies are not used by us for contacting users by phone, e-mail or mail.
Examples of using cookies at https://obwarzanek.com/:
- adjustment of contents displayed on the website
- measurement of the user movement on websites with the use of Google Analytics code - more information is available at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- measurement of the effectiveness of the conducted campaigns for the benefit of the insurer, e.g. in Google, affiliation networks or partnership programmes
- remembering a lack of consent to displaying defined contents in the future
- adjustment of the content of advertisements displayed in the Google advertising network (remarketing) - more information is available at: http://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/technologies/ads/
What cookies do we use?
Two types of cookies may be used at https://obwarzanek.com/:
- persistent cookies, which remain on the user's hardware until manual removal thereof by the user or for the time defined in file parameters
- session cookies, which remain on the user's hardware until the software (browser) is closed or until the user leaves the website
The browser may be set up so as to reject requests for storing cookies.
How to disable service of cookies?
- przeglądarka Firefox
- przeglądarka Google Chrome
- przeglądarka Internet Explorer 9